My own little creation. I really wanted some banana bread so I decided to make an alternate form. This is great for breakfast or can serve as a dessert. My suggestion is to at least double…maybe triple this recipe. It only makes about 5-6 little dallop bites.
2 teaspoon walnuts, coursely chopped
1 dash cinnamon
1 teaspoon honey or agave
1. Put the banana in a bowl.
2. Cut the banana into small pieces, and mush it with the back of a spoon.
2. Add all other ingredients.
3. Place small quarter sized dallops into dehydrator.
4. Set dehydrator on 115 and let set for 6 hours
*I garnished mine with apples, cinnamon, raisins and a little bit of agave.