Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

spring cleaning

Awwwwwww… doesn’t it feel awesome to have a clean and organized house! When my surroundings are clean it makes me want to keep my body clean with raw foods. I love this time of year. I’m so motivated to eat healthy. I just wanted to share my good times because I just spent the whole day cleaning and organizing the house and I have no one here to say woohoooo to until tonight!!! so woohooooo!

Comments

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Woohooooo for you, great job!!! Now please come to my house so I will also have that Spring clean thing going on!!! LOL Wish I had been as industrious as you today, had my sick granddaughter instead… I was probably just as busy but not as productive, house wise that is… LOL

• I agree, it’s great to have a clean house. I just wish my kids would automatically pick up their things!! Good for you and woohooooooo!!!

• Woohoo, indeed!! Now if only there were a class I could send my boyfriend to so I could share the feeling!!

• I am in total spring cleaning mode. I have pulled apart all my closets, and donated clothing, now im trying to put it back together…...grrrrrr….. PS Kids will never pick up stuff, which is why we nag lol.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

I’m in spring buying mode. I know, I should save money. but i LOOOVe keen shoes, and summer clothes. But on the bright side, i did some fabulous bike riding.

ya’ll inspire me to clean my house. maybe one of these days…