An indulgent little dessert for one or more to share!
Pictured: Cocoa Powder Dusted Truffle, Cinnamon Dusted Truffle, Orange Zest Truffle (by far the best!!!), Bee Pollen Dusted Truffle
A delicious citrus variation of the traditional chia fresca. I love making these energizing chia drinks, these little tiny seeds pack huge energy to power you through the day. This is a great morning beverage.
by Kara at www.RawVortex.com
This recipe is really good and I drink it at least once a day. Most of my non-vegan/vegetarian friends fear this drink, though. That's where the smoothie recipe derives its name, "But it smells like GRASS!" If it is really GREEN, then you know it is GOOD for you!
Green is good!
A colorful and refreshing chilled root salad is a perfect starter or side for a summer meal. Serve it on a bed of greens or wrap it in a large collard leaf or tortilla for a quick and filling lunch.
* It's just like store frozen concentrated juice except it's raw & way more flavorful
* this mehtod separates the syrup from the water. (ice water stays frozen & the concentrate drips out)
* acts as both sweetner& flavoring in dressing & dessert recipes.
* fast food & handy for unexpected company
* saves freezer space
* makes lovelypopsicles
* preserves bulk produce for winter
* easy for kids to make & impress their freinds (mine did) .
* gives intense taste to carbonatedwater
* use as a syrup .
* also works with tomato, carrot or other veg. juices
* the intense sweeness of concentrates cuts down / eliminates need for other sweetners / driedfruit
* my plan for next winter is to have frozen mango juice & grape/ fruit punch/cherry/ watermello/peach,/pineapple/raspberry/appl/strawberry juices.