Cheezy Flax Crackers
Created Jun 17 2009 - 1:09am
Submitted by RachelRaw
on June 17, 2009 - 1:09am
These crackers were inspired by one of my childhood favorites, Cheez-its! Check out RachelRaw .
2 cups Flaxseeds
1 cup Cashews
1 Red bell pepper, chopped
1 Carrot, chopped
1 Lemon, juice
1 clove Garlic
drizzle of agave
1. Grind Flaxseeds into a flour using a blender or food processor.
2. Process all the ingredients with the Flaxseed flour.
3. Spread the mix onto a thin layer on texflex sheets
4. Dehydrate for 18 hours; flipping over onto screens after 6
5. Break into small bite sized crackers and enjoy!
Note: To make into Cheezy bread simply spread the mix thicker and dehydrate a little longer.