This is a wonderful dessert, like an Apple-Pie, you could throw a crust under it if you want, I enjoyed it without. Perfect Holiday or potluck dish!!! Easily made without the added nuts, just so versatile, simple and Delicious
This was originally going to be my fix for a snicker-doodle cookie craving, but when I took a bite of the batter I realized I had never tasted oatmeal this good in all my life!!!! So It can be served as an awesome breakfast cereal or throw it in the dehydrater for cookies or bars!!! A little bit is filling so it can serve quite a few people!! You could also Change out the oats for another soaked or sprouted grain, add osme fruit, whatever makes you smile!!!
* It's just like store frozen concentrated juice except it's raw & way more flavorful
* this mehtod separates the syrup from the water. (ice water stays frozen & the concentrate drips out)
* acts as both sweetner & flavoring in dressing & dessert recipes.
* fast food & handy for unexpected company
* saves freezer space
* makes lovely popsicles
* preserves bulk produce for winter
* easy for kids to make & impress their freinds (mine did) .
* gives intense taste to carbonated water
* use as a syrup .
* also works with tomato, carrot or other veg. juices
* the intense sweeness of concentrates cuts down / eliminates need for other sweetners / dried fruit
* my plan for next winter is to have frozen mango juice & grape/ fruit punch/cherry/ watermello/peach,/pineapple/raspberry/appl/strawberry juices.
Submitted by justagirl on March 29, 2009 - 10:51am
This is a great cool down drink. If you miss milkshakes, try this one. I must give credit, however, to Anuja and Hetal, stars of showmethecurry.com. My love for Indian Cuisine prompted me to take their none raw version of this (with regular milk) and turn it into a raw version. The Cardamom which is added to many foods and drinks in India adds an extra level of flavor.