Chocolate malt (a.k.a. cacao shake/smoothie). I drink the whole thing, but this will feed up to 4 people. You can use whatever sweetener you would like. I use a mixture of stevia and agave because I am diabetic.
I made this last week and it gave me a MASSIVE buzz of energy and made me feel absolutely amazing!
This is a wonderful dessert, like an Apple-Pie, you could throw a crust under it if you want, I enjoyed it without. Perfect Holiday or potluck dish!!! Easily made without the added nuts, just so versatile, simple and Delicious
This was originally going to be my fix for a snicker-doodle cookie craving, but when I took a bite of the batter I realized I had never tasted oatmeal this good in all my life!!!! So It can be served as an awesome breakfast cereal or throw it in the dehydrater for cookies or bars!!! A little bit is filling so it can serve quite a few people!! You could also Change out the oats foranother soaked or sprouted grain, add osme fruit, whatever makes you smile!!!
* It's just like store frozen concentrated juice except it's raw & way more flavorful
* this mehtod separates the syrup from the water. (ice water stays frozen & the concentrate drips out)
* acts as both sweetner& flavoring in dressing & dessert recipes.
* fast food & handy for unexpected company
* saves freezer space
* makes lovelypopsicles
* preserves bulk produce for winter
* easy for kids to make & impress their freinds (mine did) .
* gives intense taste to carbonatedwater
* use as a syrup .
* also works with tomato, carrot or other veg. juices
* the intense sweeness of concentrates cuts down / eliminates need for other sweetners / driedfruit
* my plan for next winter is to have frozen mango juice & grape/ fruit punch/cherry/ watermello/peach,/pineapple/raspberry/appl/strawberry juices.