Raw gnocchi with spicy ginger marinara
An indulgent, rich, flavoursome winter comforter.
It is perfect on a cold winters night snuggled up on the lounge with a doona and your favourite furry friend.
4 cup Organic almond flour
1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
Garlic powder to taste
1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
Onion powder to taste
2 Large ripe organic tomatoes
2 Sundried tomatoes
3 Soaked dates
1 Clove of garlic
1 slice Fresh ginger
1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- Mix almond flour with the garlic and onion powder, lemon juice and celtic
sea salt. Add small amounts of purified water until a dough forms.
- With clean hands, shape dough into small balls. Refrigerate.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients together, adding small amounts of purified
water at intervals, until the sauce reaches the desired consistency.
Personally the thicker the better!
- Pour sauce into bowls and drop the gnocchi balls in.
- Garnish with sliced raw mushrooms, basil leaves and cracked black pepper.