This is from Soul Vegetarian’s Cookbook. I love this dressing!! Enjoy with a nice green salad of red head lettuce, avocado, carrot pulp (from the juicer), cucumber, broccoli, tomato, raw pumpkin seeds, fresh pepper and celtic salt! Yummmmm!!!
Put inside Blender:
1. One large garlic clove
2. About 2-3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
3. About 3-4 Tablespoons of Nutritional Yeast.
4. About a teaspoon of Organic Tamari or Nama Shoyu.
5. About 1/4 cup of water, add more to get creamy consistency.
7. If the consistency is too watery add more Nutritional Yeast. If it is too oily add more water.