This is from Soul Vegetarian’s Cookbook. I love this dressing!! Enjoy with a nice green salad of red head lettuce, avocado, carrot pulp (from the juicer), cucumber, broccoli, tomato, raw pumpkin seeds, fresh pepper and celtic salt! Yummmmm!!!
Put inside Blender:
1. One large garlic clove
2. About 2-3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
3. About 3-4 Tablespoons of Nutritional Yeast.
4. About a teaspoon of Organic Tamari or Nama Shoyu.
5. About 1/4 cup of water, add more to get creamy consistency.
7. If the consistency is too watery add more Nutritional Yeast. If it is too oily add more water.
BEWARE of serious garlic breath!!