Piel de Sapo Melon-Pineapple Milk
This is a creamy, not shake like thick, cold milk! Creamy, sweet, very light ivory (almost while) color. Piel de Sapo melon comes from Spain and it is incredibly sweet. See picture for the melon and shake.
1 cup distilled cold water
¼ fresh, not frozen, piel de sapo, no skin no seeds
¼ frozen, cored, ripe sweet pineapple pieces
½ cup raw cashews
3 large dates, if small then 6
1. Pour water and cashews in blender, and blend for not less than 1 minute until cashews are completely disolved.
2. Add fresh large dates and blend until dissolved.
3. Add frozen pineapple pieces and press on ice crush.
4. While running on ice crush, add piel de sapo melon pieces one by one.
5. Blend until crushed pineapple and melon is dissolved into milk.
6. Serve and enjoy it!!