Mango & Then Some Smoothie
This is the start to my raw creativity and is a very simple but refreshing start to the day, or to have after exercise. The ice/water is great for hydration and gives it a good ‘texture’.
This summery smoothie is very open to experimentation. Enjoy!
1 mango, skinned and chopped
½ carrot, grated
1 orange, quarted then cut out of the skin
1 small branch of broccoli, grated
strawberries, de-leafed and sliced
Add into your blender.
- A handful of ice
- Pieces of a mango, skinned
- Strawberries, de-leafed and sliced
- Pieces of orange, quarted and cut out of the skin
- A small grated branch of broccoli
- Half of a grated carrot
- Approx. 1 cup of water, should come halfway up the ingredients in the blender