½ cup cashews, soaked 1 hr.
1 clove garlic
dash olive oil
Fresh or dried mint to taste
Salt, to taste (opt)
1 Large Cucumber
¼ red onion
cilantro, to taste, chopped
1. In a blender or food processor grind cashews.
2. Begin adding water until you achieve a yogurty consistency
3. Add garlic, olive oil, mint, and salt to blender/processor.
4. Chop cucumbers, onions, and cilantro and combine in bowl.
5. Pour dressing over cucumbers and mix until coated.
Depending on how saucy you like your salad, you may have extra dressing. It is great as a dip for crackers or bread. Or spread on top of a portobello mushroom sandwich.
I didn’t try it, but I think avocado would be great in this salad.