1 cup Raw Almonds
1 cup Dates, soaked for 10 minutes
3 tablespoon Agave Nectar
1 cup Macadamia nuts
1 lemon juice
1 dash cocoa powder
2 sprinkle dried coconut flakes
4 strawberries, slices
2 tablespoon blueberries
1. Place the almonds and the dates in a food processor. Leave a little chunky.
2. Place in a pie dish and set aside
1. Place the bananas, mango, agave nectar, lemon juice and macadamia nuts in a food processor and process until smooth (will be a little runny).
2. Pour the filling into the pie crust
3. Decorate with Strawberries, blueberries, cocao powder and coconut flakes
Put the dish in the freezer for about an hour until firm