I eat this for breakfast. The texture and taste are great, and the raisins add a nice variety.
¼ cup Oats Groats, Soaked overnight
small handful of raisins, Soaked overnight
dash of cinnamon
2 teaspoon raw honey
The Night Before:
- • Soak the groats and raisins overnight, or for at least 8 hours. (I soak them together to save washing more than one container)
In the Morning:
- • Drain and rinse groats and raisins. Separate raisins from groats if you soaked them together.
- • Chop up an apple and blend it until mushy.
- • Add groats, honey and cinnamon to the apple and blend.
- • Garnish with raisins and enjoy!