By cupcakes revenge
Created Aug 30 2009 - 11:47am
Deliciously spiced peaches in a candied pecan crust
Visit http://kellysfacesmells.blogspot.com for more nutritious and delicious raw recipes.
1/4c - 1/3c dates
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch, sea salt
1. In food processor, blend pecans with cinnamon and sea salt until crumbly.
2. Add dates, starting at 1/4c and blend. Add dates as needed until doughy consistency is reached (i.e. the mixture sticks together).
3. press into pan
4. chill in fridge 1-2 hours
4 peaches, sliced thinly
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1. mix all ingredients together in a bowl until peaches are well and evenly coated with the spices.
2. spoon into crust
3. serve topped with almond cream