Sunflower Seed Milk w/Cinnamon
Created Jul 4 2007 - 3:58pm
Submitted by flinzz78
on July 4, 2007 - 3:58pm
1. About a half a cup of sprouted sunflower seeds (I soaked them for about 3-4 hours).
2. About a cup of filtered cool water.
3. Place the above items in the blender.
4. Add Agave, to your like.
5. Add cinnamon, to your like (the more the better!).
6. Add a very small dash of sea salt.
7. 1-2 Medjol dates or maple syrup powder(optional).
8. 1-2 scoops of lecithin (optional).
Blend until a creamy consistency (will be creamy with/without the lecithin).
1. Instead of adding cinnamon and dates. Add some coconut cream and carob.
2. Try freezing, either way, this makes a great ice cream.