A smooth, light, refreshing but also soothing, visually delicious pink-peach-colored bisque. Ideal as an appetizer for a special occasion.
2 blood oranges, peeled
2 smallish red bell peppers, seeded, rough-chopped
¾ inch long piece of fresh ginger
1 cup pecans, soaked and dehydrated
.3 teaspoon salt
.125 teaspoon cayenne
¼ cup fresh parsely leaves, finely chopped or minced
.33 cup pure water
1. Blend together pecans, blood oranges and water in small amounts just enough to homogenize.
2. Blend in red bell peppers, fresh ginger, salt, cayenne.
3. Adjust to taste, add more water if desired.
4. Blend thoroughly to homogenize.
5. (Optional) Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Pour into bowls, top with parsely and serve.