fabulous pie, creamy and rich. tastes way better than it looks!
2 cup shredded coconut
1 and 1/2 cups dates
1 cup carobpowder
½ cup agave nectar
¼ cup coconut
1. put all the ingredients into food processor, till mixture holds together. push crust mixture into a pie pan and put aside…. i recomend you oil the pan first, i had some trouble with the crust sticking
1. place all ingredients into a food processor.
2. process until smooth and creamy
3. put filling incrust
4. refrigerate for three hours
5. i like to top with coconut, makes it look pritty
last but not least enjoy!!!