All of the measurements are approximations because I didn’t measure anything exactly when I made it. So adjust everything to your liking. Enjoy!
1 dash cinnamon
¾ cup almonds
1½ tablespoon coconut oil
1. Slice or cube peaches. Put in bowl.
2. In blender, blend dates, cinnamon, and enough water to make a thick syrup consistency.
3. Pour date syrup over peaches and let sit in fridge at least while you make the almond crumble topping. The longer the better.
4. In blender, blend almonds, dates, and coconut oil together to desired consistency. I like to blend it up until it starts to stick together. But you can leave it a little chunky if you like.
5. To make individual servings, scoop peaches into a small bowl and top with almond topping. To make one large dish do the same thing…but in a large dish…