80/10/10 for non-sportive ?

SystemSystem Raw Newbie

Hello everyone, i was interested by the 80/10/10 diet and i got some informations.Thanks everyone! But something i would like to know; i am not that sportive; does this type of diet will goes for me? I mean, i am working full time straight up and moving well but actually, i am a relax person at home otherwise.I am doing some stretching, dancing sometimes, but not to qualify me a sportive! Since i begun raw, i lost about 15 pounds in 2 months,i fell so much better! but the last 5 days, i eat mostly fruits, a few vegetables and thats’s it, and i can see that i gain a little bit. Maybe it will adjust with time?

Some people can tell me about their experience, thanks!

Karine

Comments

• you will probably find that your energy levels will eventually support more activity than you are used to….dr.doug often talks about ‘earning your fruit’ as in exercising at a level sufficient to create the level of hunger necessary to consume the large bulk of food

try posting your question here….

http://www.vegsource.com/talk/raw

there are may people there more qualified to answer than myself…you may even get a response from the author himself

good luck