100% Pure cosmetics and skincare!

I'm addicted to 100% Pure's cosmetics and skincare and I just need to share that with everyone!!! I'm a make-up freak, I've always used the really high-end, "good" stuff like MAC, Chanel, Dior and a lot of brands from Sephora. I've been wanting to find some good natural makeup though and I've been looking for years, but I've only recently found a line that's not just good, it's AMAZING! It's a hundred times better than any other brand I've ever used in my life, natural or not. It's called 100% Pure and it truly is 100% Pure! It's loaded with antioxidants and all kinds of other goodies.

The website is 100% Pure, but most of their products are sold on QVC. And they're always adding new ones!

I just bought a few things and I'm dying to try more. I currently use the Fruit Pigmented Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20, the Peach Pigmented Brightening Concealer and then the Peach Bisque SPF 20 Face Powder lightly dusted on top. Then I put on the amazing Cocoa Pigmented Bronzer and their Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara, which is the BEST mascara I have ever used! I'm excited to try the blush, highlighter and their lip glosses.

I just had to share!!! :)